II. Annual Financial Reports
IV. Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation
V. Annual Procurement Plan
- 2021 Indicative Annual Procurement Plan
- 2020 Annual Procurement Plan
- 2020 Indicative Annual Procurement Plan
- 2019 Annual Procurement Plan
- APP For: Production of Ready-to-Buy Natural Textiles and Dyes in Support of Increasing Utilization of Local and Indigenous Philippine Textiles
- 2018 Annual Procurement Plan
- Common-use Supplies and Equipment (CSE)
- APP-non CSE (GAA)
- APP-non CSE "Establishment of Regional Yarn Production and Innovation Center"
- APP-non CSE "Genome based Approach Silkworm Germplasm Maintenance and Hybridation in PTRI Technology Center"
- APP-non CSE "Support for productivity Enhancement of Sericulture, Handloom Weaving and Natural Dyeing in Negros Occidental"
- APP-non CSE "Revitalization of Sericulture in the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)"
- APP-non CSE "Support the Development of the Mindanao Silk through the PTRI Technology Center in Misamis Oriental"
VI. System of Ranking Delivery Units and Individuals
VIII. Certificate of Accreditation for PTRI Laboratories (ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
Other Cross-Cutting Requirements
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
Early Procurement Plan 2020
Certificate of Compliance
Good Governance Condition 2 - PhilGEPS Certification (2020)
Good Governance Condition 2 - PhilGEPS Certification (2019)
Good Governance Condition 2 - PhilGEPS Certification (2018)
Good Governance Condition 2 - PhilGEPS Certification (2017)
Good Governance Condition 2 - PhilGEPS Certification (2016)